May 19-21, 2013 • The Don CeSar Resort, St. Petersburg Beach, FL
Why You Should Attend
The Bank Facilities Forum is about successfully managing your bank's branch buildings
Youíll hear leaders, experts, and your peers on such topics as:
- Controlling Branch Facilities Costs with New Approaches to Operations
- Getting ROI from New Energy and Sustainability Strategies
- What Great Retailers Can Teach You About Creating Great Branches
- New Ideas in Construction Cost Management
- Measuring The Customerís Branch Facilities Experience
- Project Management Strategies
- Successfully Integrating Branding into Branch Design
- Successful Contract Negotiation
|If you qualify, there is no cost to attend and you will be provided with conference fee, airfare, hotel, and meals at no cost to you or your institution. This focused and practical learning will be relevant for facilities, real estate, and construction executives from large and small banks, credit unions, and thrifts with retail branches.|
Meet the People Who Can Make Your New Ideas Happen
In addition to expert workshops, you'll hear customer case studies from Industry Solutions Providers. These vendor presentations cover tactical implementation of the workshop topics, because you need to know not only how to improve your facilities, but you also need support from the people who can help you get it done.
Your bank would be well-served to spend thousands to send you here. But they donít have to.
The Bank Facilities Forum will be host to just sixty hand-selected, qualified banking executives who attend at no cost to the participants. If your institution is building, renovating, or refixturing branch locations with a substantial budget, we invite you to apply to attend as our VIP guest.
For qualified participants, the full conference fee, hotel accommodations at the beautiful Don Cesar Resort, all meals and your airline ticket are provided at no charge to you or your institution.